Letter from Doris Stevens to Commissioners [of the Inter American Commission of Women], Re: Questionaire, [c. 1931]
written by Doris Stevens, 1888-1963, in Papers of Doris Stevens, 1884-1983, of Harvard University. Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America (MC 546, box 86, folder 10.) (Cambridge, MA) (1931) , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Answers to questionaire filled in folders. Alpha by country. No colombia.
- Field of Interest
- Women and Social Movements
- Doris Stevens, 1888-1963
- Women and Social Movements, International
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2011. Reproduced courtesy of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute, Harvard University.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Page Count
- Women and Social Movements, History, Transnational Women’s Movement, Movimiento de Mujeres Transnacional, Movimento Feminista Transnacional, Inter-American Commission of Women
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Movimiento de Mujeres Transnacional, Movimento Feminista Transnacional
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.