Anno Tertio Victoriae Reginae: No. 3: An Act to impose certain Rates and Duties upon Wheat and other Grain Flour Meal and Biscuit exported from the Province of South Australia and to prevent the clandestine Exportation of the same
written by George Gawler, 1795-1869 and George Hall, in Borrow Collection, of Flinders University. Library. Special Collections , 3 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Printed by Robert Thomas, Government printer.
- Field of Interest
- World History
- George Gawler, 1795-1869, George Hall
- Copyright Message
- Original material sourced from the Borrow Collection, Flinders University Library. Copyright Flinders University Library.
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- Page Count
- World History, History, Trade and Commerce, Political and Social Movements, Food industry, Wheat, Regulations, Trade and Commerce, Political and Social Movements, Comercio, Comércio, Movimientos Políticos y Sociales, Movimentos Sociais e Políticos, Export, Legislation, Wheat, Grain, Taxation, Industrialization and Western Global Hegemony (1750–1914)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Comercio, Comércio, Movimientos Políticos y Sociales, Movimentos Sociais e Políticos, Export, Legislation, Wheat, Grain, Taxation
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.