Microfilm from the Public Library of Victoria of "Sketch of the Ballaarat Goldfields" by H. MacDonald and Copied by the Rev. C.M. Yelland and of "Commissioners Tent Ballaarat"
written by H. MacDonald and Charles May Yelland, in Borrow Collection, of Flinders University. Library. Special Collections (11 October 1851) , 3 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- World History
- H. MacDonald, Charles May Yelland
- Copyright Message
- Original material sourced from the Borrow Collection, Flinders University Library. Copyright Flinders University Library.
- Content Type
- Miscellaneous artwork
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- World History, History, Trade and Commerce, Mining camps, Gold mines and mining, Trade and Commerce, Comercio, Comércio, Goldfields, Victoria (Australia), Industrialization and Western Global Hegemony (1750–1914)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Comercio, Comércio, Goldfields
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.