Client "B", Session February 14, 2013: Client has been experiencing intense feelings of self-doubt and shame at work. Her supervisors have been expressing their lack of faith in her abilities.
in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Collection by Anonymous Male Therapist; presented by Anonymous (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2013), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client has been experiencing intense feelings of self-doubt and shame at work. Her supervisors have been expressing their lack of faith in her abilities.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Psychological issues, Work, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Avoidant behavior, Shame, Occupational adjustment, Judgment, Psychoanalytic Psychology, Anxiety, Psychotherapy
- Presenting Condition
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.