Client "Ju", Session January 17, 2013: Client is apprehensive about returning to work, discusses health and weight myths.
in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Collection by Anonymous Male Therapist; presented by Anonymous (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2013), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client is apprehensive about returning to work, discusses health and weight myths.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Physical issues, Work, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Physical disabilities, Job security, Obesity, Diet, Psychoanalytic Psychology, Psychotherapy
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.