Client "M", Session December 11, 2012: Client is coping with physical issues, some resulting from medication and supporting her spouse, who is struggling with his mother's mental illness diagnosis.
in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Collection by Anonymous Male Therapist; presented by Anonymous (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2013), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client is coping with physical issues, some resulting from medication and supporting her spouse, who is struggling with his mother's mental illness diagnosis.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Physical issues, Family and relationships, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Finances and accounting, Medications, Parent-child relationships, Schizoid personality disorder, Psychoanalytic Psychology, Psychotherapy
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.