Client "Ju", Session March 13, 2013: Client is very frustrated by a recent experience at work. Client and therapist discuss the efficacy of her therapy.
in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Collection by Anonymous Male Therapist; presented by Anonymous (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2014), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client is very frustrated by a recent experience at work. Client and therapist discuss the efficacy of her therapy.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Counseling session
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Work, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Therapeutic effectiveness, Therapeutic process, Work settings, Work behavior, Psychoanalytic Psychology, Frustration, Psychotherapy
- Presenting Condition
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.