Client "J", Session March 05, 2013: Client talks about the stress she puts on herself by creating goals that tend to be hard to attain.
in Integrative Psychotherapy Collection by Caryn Bello, Psy.D.; presented by Caryn Bello, 1974- (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2013), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client talks about the stress she puts on herself by creating goals that tend to be hard to attain.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Psychological issues, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Stress, Goals, Occupations, Adjustment, Psychodynamic Theory, Behaviorism, Cognitivism, Integrative psychotherapy, Relaxation strategies
- Caryn Bello, 1974-
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.