Client "A", Session November 16, 2012: Client is concerned about managing his anxieties and occupational adjustments.
written by Anonymous, in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Collection by Anonymous Male Therapist; presented by Anonymous (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2013), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client is concerned about managing his anxieties and occupational adjustments.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Work, Psychological issues, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Occupational adjustment, Finances and accounting, Stress, Psychoanalytic Psychology, Anxiety, Psychotherapy
- Presenting Condition
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.