Letter from Mack S. O'Shaughnassy to William Henry Archer, June 17, 1865
written by Mack O'Shaughnassy, in Papers of William Henry Archer, of University of Melbourne. Archives (17 June 1865) , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Archer elected a corresponding member. Interest of Society in Colonies.
- Field of Interest
- World History
- Mack O'Shaughnassy
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2013. Used by permission of the University of Melbourne.
- Content Type
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- World History, History, Political and Social Movements, Political and Social Movements, Movimientos Políticos y Sociales, Movimentos Sociais e Políticos, Statistics, William Henry Archer, 1825-1909, Industrialization and Western Global Hegemony (1750–1914)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Movimientos Políticos y Sociales, Movimentos Sociais e Políticos, Statistics
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.