Letter from Julian Tenison-Woods to William Henry Archer, January 3, 1888
written by Julian Tenison-Woods, in Papers of William Henry Archer, of University of Melbourne. Archives , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Has been an invalid for almost a year. Almost lost use of hands and feet. Revising his notes of travel. Copy of original. Written in another hand, but signed by Tenison-Woods.
- Field of Interest
- Asian Studies
- Julian Tenison-Woods
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2013. Used by permission of the University of Melbourne.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Asian Studies, World History, Diversity, History, Migration and Diaspora, Disease and Health, Travel, Physical health, Disease and Health, Migration and Diaspora, Migración y Diáspora, Migração e Diáspora, Enfermedades y Salud, Doença e Saúde, William Henry Archer, 1825-1909, Industrialization and Western Global Hegemony (1750–1914)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Migración y Diáspora, Migração e Diáspora, Enfermedades y Salud, Doença e Saúde
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.