Client "K" Session July 2, 2013: Client discusses her boyfriend, her dissatisfaction that his mother is still living with them, and wanting friendships with more intimacy.
in Integrative Psychotherapy Collection by Caryn Bello, Psy.D.; presented by Caryn Bello, 1974- (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2013), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client discusses her boyfriend, her dissatisfaction that his mother is still living with them, and wanting friendships with more intimacy.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Family and relationships, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Intimacy, Romantic relationships, Parent-child relationships, Friendship, Behaviorism, Cognitivism, Psychodynamic Theory, Integrative psychotherapy
- Caryn Bello, 1974-
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.