Client "B", Session May 15, 2013: Client discusses an encounter with her assaulter during which he apologized to her. Client and therapist discuss the varying ways she expresses anger and an upcoming trip with her family.
in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Collection by Anonymous Male Therapist; presented by Anonymous (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2013), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client discusses an encounter with her assaulter during which he apologized to her. Client and therapist discuss the varying ways she expresses anger and an upcoming trip with her family.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Sex and sexual abuse, Family and relationships, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Assault and battery, Sexual harassment, Religious identity, Avoidant behavior, Psychoanalytic Psychology, Anger, Psychotherapy
- Presenting Condition
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.