Client "B", Session June 5, 2013: Client talks about a friend's recent rape, revisits her own rape and past abusive relationships and the feelings those memories arouse.
in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Collection by Anonymous Male Therapist; presented by Anonymous (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2013), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client talks about a friend's recent rape, revisits her own rape and past abusive relationships and the feelings those memories arouse.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Sex and sexual abuse, Family and relationships, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Suicide, Sexual relationships, Friendship, Romantic relationships, Assault and battery, Sexual harassment, Psychoanalytic Psychology, Psychotherapy
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.