Client "B", Session August 16, 2013: Client is having trouble sleeping but is reluctant to pursue medical help, discusses her general hesitancy to go to the doctor and concern about what her therapist thinks.
in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Collection by Anonymous Male Therapist; presented by Anonymous (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2013), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client is having trouble sleeping but is reluctant to pursue medical help, discusses her general hesitancy to go to the doctor and concern about what her therapist thinks.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Client-therapist relationship, Physical issues, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Prejudice, Avoidant behavior, Health care, Psychoanalytic Psychology, Psychotherapy
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.