Client "YM", Session October 22, 2013: Client and therapist discuss her self-confidence issues in public speaking and school, therapist empowers client.
in Interpersonal Process Approach Psychotherapy Collection by Dr. Katherine Helm; presented by Katherine Helm (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2014), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client and therapist discuss her self-confidence issues in public speaking and school, therapist empowers client.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Psychological issues, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Communication, Intelligence, Self image, Self confidence, Psychodynamic Theory, Behaviorism, Cognitivism, Cognitive behavioral therapy, Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Katherine Helm
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.