Client "YM", Session July 18, 2013: Client feels happy, discusses school, attention issues, care-taking duties, and family.
in Interpersonal Process Approach Psychotherapy Collection by Dr. Katherine Helm; presented by Katherine Helm (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2014), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client feels happy, discusses school, attention issues, care-taking duties, and family.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Family and relationships, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Attentiveness, Self confidence, Work behavior, Extended family, Self image, Psychodynamic Theory, Solution focused therapy, Psychodynamic psychotherapy, Cognitive behavioral therapy, Interpersonal process recall
- Katherine Helm
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.