Building the Future: HR's Role in Organizational Design
written by Steve Weingarden, Ph.D., fl. 2008 (Alexandria, VA: Society for Human Resource Management, 2011, originally published 2011), 36 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Business & Economics
- Steve Weingarden, Ph.D., fl. 2008
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2011 by Society for Human Resource Management, all rights reserved.
- Content Type
- General reference book
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Business & Economics, Social Sciences, Human Resource Management, Organizational behavior, Dissemination of information, Human resource management, Organizational structure, Management of Companies and Enterprises, Gerenciamento de Recursos Humanos, Gestión de Recursos Humanos, Rules, roles and functions – who does what?
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Gerenciamento de Recursos Humanos, Gestión de Recursos Humanos
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.