Client "KF", Session December 18, 2013: Client is grieving about the death of the family dog. Client and parents discuss how this is impacting his behavior.
in Existential, Cognitive-Behavioral, Strategic Psychotherapy Collection by Dr. Wes Crenshaw; presented by Wes Crenshaw, 1962- (Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street, 2014), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Client is grieving about the death of the family dog. Client and parents discuss how this is impacting his behavior.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- Alexander Street Press
- Content Type
- Session transcript
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Alexander Street
- Place Published / Released
- Alexandria, VA
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Marriage and Family Counseling, Family and relationships, Aconselhamento de Casal e de Família, Asesoramiento de Matrimonio y Familia, Strategies, Grief, Death, Family conflict, Parent-child relationships, Existential Psychology, Cognitivism, Strategic family therapy, Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Wes Crenshaw, 1962-
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Aconselhamento de Casal e de Família, Asesoramiento de Matrimonio y Familia
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.