Public Inquiry Into the Accidents Which Occurred to the Comet Aircraft G-ALYP Near Elba On 10th January, 1954 and to the Comet Aircraft G-ALYY Near Naples On 8th April, 1954. Sixth Day, 28th October, 1954.
written by United Kingdom. Parliament, in Ministry of Civil Aviation and Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation: Accidents Investigation Branch (AI/CA Series Files) (London, England: United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew, 1954, originally published 1954), 79 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This document is a transcription of the proceedings from the British Parliament hearing on October 28, 1954, regarding BOAC Flight 781 and South African Airways Flight 201.
- Field of Interest
- Global Issues
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Corporate Author
- United Kingdom. Parliament
- Content Type
- Accident report
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew
- Place Published / Released
- London, England
- Global Issues, Engineering, Social Sciences, Science & Engineering, Aeronautics and Astronautics, South African Airways Flight 201, BOAC Flight 781, South African Airways Flight 201, BOAC Flight 781, Aircraft, Aerospace engineering, Aircraft accidents, Transportation accidents, Engineering, Aeronáutica y Astronáutica, Aeronáutica e Astronáutica
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Aeronáutica y Astronáutica, Aeronáutica e Astronáutica
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.