Air Safety and the FAA: Select Efforts
edited by Susan P. Weston (New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers, 2013, originally published 2013), 93 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This book examines some key characteristics and trends of U.S. aviation accidents from 1999 to 2011. Also discussed are the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) efforts to implement methods of risk-based safety oversight.
- Field of Interest
- Global Issues
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2013 by NOVA Science Publishers, Inc.
- Content Type
- General reference book
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Nova Science Publishers
- Place Published / Released
- New York, NY
- Global Issues, Science, Social Sciences, Science & Engineering, Aeronautics and Astronautics, Transportation industry, Risk management, Aviation technology, Aerospace engineering, Engineering, Aeronáutica y Astronáutica, Aeronáutica e Astronáutica, United States. Department of Transportation. Federal Aviation Administration
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Aeronáutica y Astronáutica, Aeronáutica e Astronáutica
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.