Deepwater Horizon Explosion: Containment Technology and Development
edited by Carl J. Mullen and Randy M. Leroy (New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers, 2011, originally published 2011), 190 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This book provides an in-depth look into BP's efforts to stop the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill, including the unsuccessful "top kill" approach.
- Field of Interest
- Global Issues
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2011 by NOVA Science Publishers, Inc.
- Content Type
- General reference book
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Nova Science Publishers
- Place Published / Released
- New York, NY
- Global Issues, Science, Social Sciences, Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill (BP), Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill (BP), Offshore structures, Drilling platforms, Petroleum, Petroleum engineering, Chemical engineering, Engineering, Engenharia Química, Ingeniería Química, BP
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Engenharia Química, Ingeniería Química
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.