Gulf Oil Spill of 2010: Liability and Damage Issues
edited by James P. Duncan and Christine R. Walsh (New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers, 2012, originally published 2012), 192 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This report examines several of he important liability and compensation issues stemming from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Field of Interest
- Global Issues
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2012 by NOVA Science Publishers, Inc.
- Content Type
- Accident report
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Nova Science Publishers
- Place Published / Released
- New York, NY
- Global Issues, Science, Social Sciences, Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill (BP), Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill (BP), Drilling platforms, Offshore structures, Oil mines and mining, Petroleum engineering, Petroleum, Chemical engineering, Engineering, Engenharia Química, Ingeniería Química, BP
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Engenharia Química, Ingeniería Química
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.