Oil Spill Governance and Proposals After Deepater Horizon
edited by Landon D. Webb and Kody E. Powell (New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers, 2012, originally published 2012), 181 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This book provides a general overview of the legal authorities that are tasked with overseeing oil spill prevention, response, and cleanup.
- Field of Interest
- Global Issues
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2012 by NOVA Science Publishers, Inc.
- Content Type
- General reference book
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Nova Science Publishers
- Place Published / Released
- New York, NY
- Global Issues, Science, Social Sciences, Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill (BP), Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill (BP), Pollution, Water pollution, Offshore structures, Drilling platforms, Oil mines and mining, Petroleum, Petroleum engineering, Chemical engineering, Engineering, Engenharia Química, Ingeniería Química, BP
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Engenharia Química, Ingeniería Química
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.