Reactor Safety Recommendations: Insights from the Fukushima Dai-Ichi Accident
edited by Rupert E. Gilliam and Kenton I. Vinson (New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers, 2012, originally published 2012), 165 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This book focuses on the Near-Term Task Force, which was established shortly after the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster to examine the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission's ability to regulate America's nuclear industry.
- Field of Interest
- Global Issues
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2012 by NOVA Science Publishers, Inc.
- Content Type
- Accident report
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Nova Science Publishers
- Place Published / Released
- New York, NY
- Global Issues, Science, Social Sciences, Science & Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster, Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster, Radiation injuries, Radiation victims, Nuclear energy, Nuclear engineering, Engineering, Engenharia Nuclear, Ingeniería Nuclear
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Engenharia Nuclear, Ingeniería Nuclear
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.