Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Related Issues
edited by Jonathan J. Asher and Danielle M. Birkin (New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers, 2011, originally published 2011), 232 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This book examines the fallout from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill and its influence on future American energy policies.
- Field of Interest
- Global Issues
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2011 by NOVA Science Publishers, Inc.
- Content Type
- General reference book
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Nova Science Publishers
- Place Published / Released
- New York, NY
- Global Issues, Science, Social Sciences, Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill (BP), Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill (BP), Water pollution, Oil mines and mining, Offshore structures, Petroleum engineering, Chemical engineering, Drilling platforms, Engineering, Engenharia Química, Ingeniería Química, BP
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Engenharia Química, Ingeniería Química
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.