The experiment shows us the dynamic sequence that ends up in this vicious circle...
in Muzafer and Carolyn Wood Sherif Papers, of University of Akron. Cummings Center for the History of Psychology; with Muzafer Sherif, 1906-1988, Series 5: Research Studies, 1949-1967, Sub-series 2: Robber's Cave Study, 1953-1954, Box M3552_2, Folder 10 , 5 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Content Type
- Page Count
- Muzafer Sherif, 1906-1988
- Series Number
- Series 5: Research Studies, 1949-1967, Sub-series 2: Robber's Cave Study, 1953-1954, Box M3552_2, Folder 10
- Psychology, Social Sciences, Psychology & Counseling, Social Psychology, Robbers Cave Experiment, Observation Methods, Psicología Social, Psicologia Social, Social Psychology, Social behavior, Biases, Conflict, Group dynamics
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Psicología Social, Psicologia Social
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.