Chip Carter Visits Stonewall: Members Challenges His Fathers Stand on Gay Rights!
written by Pat Rocco, 1934-, in Rocco (Pat) Photographs and Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood), Journalist Series 5: 1975-1988, Box 14, Folder 11: Articles and photography 1977-1982 , 3 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Pat Rocco, 1934-
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2014 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Journalist Series 5: 1975-1988, Box 14, Folder 11: Articles and photography 1977-1982
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, Rights and Equality, Social and Cultural Life, Gay rights, Politics, Gay activism and activists, Gay communities, Derechos e Igualdad, Igualdades e Direitos, Vida Cultural e Social, Vida Social y Cultural, Stonewall Democratic Club, Los Angeles, CA, Jimmy Carter, 1924-, Chip Carter, Los Angeles, CA
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Derechos e Igualdad, Igualdades e Direitos, Vida Cultural e Social, Vida Social y Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.