THE Westinghouse Refrigerator Book
in Alexander Street Ephemera Collection, of Alexander Street (Alexandria, VA) (1933) (Pittsburgh, PA: Westinghouse Electric, 1933, originally published 1933), 52 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Pamphlet advertising refrigerators with instructions on use, plus recipes.
- Field of Interest
- Food Studies Online
- Copyright Message
- Copyright owner is unknown. Alexander Street Press is eager to hear from any rights owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future. Any information concerning rights to this work can be sent to the editor at the address below.
- Content Type
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Westinghouse Electric
- Place Published / Released
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Food Studies Online, Social Sciences, Food History, Cooking, Refrigerators and freezers, Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação, Westinghouse Electric, Depression & World War II (1929–1945)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.