1979 Civil and Human Rights Plank Detailing the Rights of All
in Morris Kight Papers and Photographs, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood) (1979), Organization, Event, and Subject Files 1971-2001 bulk, Box 4, Folder 15: California Democratic Committee (CDC) 1976-1982 , 6 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- 1979 document detailing civil and human rights for all.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- 0 sec
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Organization, Event, and Subject Files 1971-2001 bulk, Box 4, Folder 15: California Democratic Committee (CDC) 1976-1982
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, Rights and Equality, Civil rights, Human rights, Derechos e Igualdad, Igualdades e Direitos
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Derechos e Igualdad, Igualdades e Direitos
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.