As Appendix I
in Records of Departments Responsible for Labour and Employment Matters and Related Bodies (LAB). Ministry of Labour and Successors: Disabled Persons, Registered Files (DP Series) and other records (LAB 20), of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (LAB 20, 1373: Resettlement in Business on Own Account General Information) (London, England - Kew) (1971) , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Handwritten notes on what to include in Appendix I.
- Field of Interest
- Disability Studies
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- 0 sec
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Disability Studies, Diversity, Legislation and Politics, Government programs, Business records, Politics and Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, Government, Legislación y Política, Legislação e Política, The Sixties (1960–1974)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Politics and Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, Government, Legislación y Política, Legislação e Política
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.