Mindfulness Skills for Kids and Teens
presented by Debra E. Burdick, fl. 1990 (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2014, originally published 2014), 321 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Finally -- a comprehensive, practical and user-friendly mindfulness resource written specifically for children and adolescents. Best-selling mindfulness author Debra Burdick has blended the latest research and best practices to create this straight-forward guide for improving self-awareness, self-regulation skills, mental health, and social connectedness in kids and teens. This expertly crafted resource features a collection of more than 150 proven tools and techniques, presented in a simple, step-by-step skill building format. Perfect for mental health practitioners, teachers and all in the helping professions.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2014 by Debra E. Burdick
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Spiritual, Ethical and Religious Values in Counseling, Developmental Counseling, Youth, Valores Espirituales, Éticos y Religiosos en el Asesoramiento, Valores Espirituais, Éticos e Religiosos, Asesoramiento del Desarrollo, Aconselhamento do Desenvolvimento, Adolescents, Children, Mindfulness, Mindfulness centered therapy
- Debra E. Burdick, fl. 1990
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Valores Espirituales, Éticos y Religiosos en el Asesoramiento, Valores Espirituais, Éticos e Religiosos, Asesoramiento del Desarrollo, Aconselhamento do Desenvolvimento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.