Overcoming Compassion Fatigue
presented by Martha Teater and John Ludgate (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2014, originally published 2014), 155 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Overcoming Compassion Fatigue is a fresh workbook approach to effectively handle the inherent exhaustion, burnout and stress professionals naturally face when working with those in pain and distress. Written by two practicing clinicians experienced in compassion fatigue and CBT, this manual will equip you with practical tools to manage your work and minimize your risk of personal harm. Expertly weaved with personal experiences, assessment tools, proven interventions, and prevention strategies.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2014 by Martha Teater and John Ludgate
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Care providers, Work, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Self-care, Professional burnout, Compassion, Burnout, Fatigue
- Presenting Condition
- Burnout, Fatigue
- Martha Teater, John Ludgate
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.