Psychopharmacology, 3rd edition (Third Edition)
presented by Joseph Wegmann (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2015, originally published 2015), 267 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This is the definitive guide and desk reference for healthcare professionals and patients to expand their knowledge in the pharmacological and behavioral treatment of psychosis, anxiety, depression, bipolar, insomnia and ADHD.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by Joe Wegmann
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Pharmaceuticals, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Medications, Treatment plans, Psychopharmacology, Drug therapy
- Joseph Wegmann
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.