Resistant Anxiety, Worry & Panic
presented by Jennifer L. Abel, fl. 1995 (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2014, originally published 2014), 201 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Filled with pragmatic approaches and coping strategies, this is a 'must-have' book for clinicians treating anxiety, worry, and panic. Dr. Abel specializes in the treatment of anxiety and provides proven therapeutic techniques to help your clients work through the spiral of anxiety and successfully face their fears.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2014 by Jennifer L. Abel
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Psychological issues, Disorders, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Treatment plans, Panic disorder, Anxiety disorders, Anxiety, Panic
- Presenting Condition
- Anxiety, Panic
- Jennifer L. Abel, fl. 1995
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.