Self-Regulation Interventions and Strategies: Keeping the Body, Mind & Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders
presented by Teresa Garland, fl. 2006-2017 (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2014, originally published 2014), 211 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Keeping children's bodies, minds and emotions on task just got easier with this new book from self-regulation expert Teresa Garland. Self-Regulation Interventions and Strategies features more than 200 practical and proven interventions, strategies and adaptations for helping children gain more control over their lives. Each chapter provides rich background and theoretical material to help the reader better understand the issues our children face.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2014 by Teresa Garland
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, School Counseling, Developmental Counseling, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Psychological issues, Physical issues, Youth, Theory, Disorders, Aconselhamento Escolar, Asesoramiento Escolar, Asesoramiento del Desarrollo, Aconselhamento do Desenvolvimento, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Self care skills, Coping behavior, Self control, Autistic disorder, Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, Processing disorders, Child and Adolescent Psychology, Occupational therapy
- Teresa Garland, fl. 2006-2017
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Aconselhamento Escolar, Asesoramiento Escolar, Asesoramiento del Desarrollo, Aconselhamento do Desenvolvimento, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.