Suicide and Psychological Pain: Prevention That Works
presented by Jack Klott (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2012, originally published 2012), 161 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Identify suicide potential from the latest clinical research on risk factors, the impact of mental disorders, social stressors, and psychological vulnerability. Inside you will find tools to help those individuals who are engaging in self-injury and homicidal behaviors. Filled with specific examples and stories, effective assessments, strategies for treatment planning, and evidence-based interventions this is an essential resource for all therapists.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2012 by Jack Klott
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Psychological issues, Theory, Disorders, Aptitude and assessment, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Treatment plans, Prevention, Suicide
- Jack Klott
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.