The Clinician's Guide to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Personality Disorder
presented by Daniel J. Fox (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2014, originally published 2014), 245 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- 'The Clinician's Guide to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Personality Disorders' was written for clinical professionals to increase therapeutic efficacy through the examination of each personality disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). This guide covers general personality disorders and manifestation, neurological components, a developmental psychology approach to understanding how personality disorders develop and why they do not in some people. Each chapter on the individual personality disorders includes up-to-date information on etiology, prevalence, diagnosis from various sources above and beyond the DSM, case examples, and more.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2014 by Daniel J. Fox
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Aptitude and assessment, Disorders, Psychological issues, Theory, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Therapeutics, Treatment plans, Assessment, Personality disorders, Developmental Psychology
- Daniel J. Fox
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.