101 Trauma-Informed Interventions
presented by Linda Curran, fl. 2010 (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2013, originally published 2013), 247 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This is the workbook that all mental health professionals wish they had at the beginning of their careers. Containing over 100 approaches to effectively deal with trauma, this workbook pulls together a wide array of treatments into one concise resource. Equally useful in both group and individual settings, these interventions will provide hope and healing for the client, as well as expand and solidify the professional's expertise.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2013 by Linda Curran
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Theory, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Therapeutics, Healing trauma models, Emotional trauma
- Linda Curran, fl. 2010
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.