127 More Amazing Tips & Tools for the Therapeutic Toolbox
presented by Judy Belmont, fl. 2014 (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2013, originally published 2013), 201 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- 127 More Amazing Tips and Tools for the Therapeutic Toolbox is Judy Belmont's third Tips and Tools book in PESI's bestselling series that has offered thousands of clinicians practical "hands on" strategies to help clients reach therapeutic goals. Judy Belmont's newest Tips and Tools addresses today's evolving needs, using techniques from CBT, DBT and positive psychology to help their clients and their practice. All reproducible worksheets and handouts will quickly become a clinician's best friend! Something for everyone, and packaged in a creative and enjoyable way!
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2013 by Judith Belmont
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Education, development, and training, Theory, Client-therapist relationship, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Counseling skills, Therapeutics
- Judy Belmont, fl. 2014
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.