Anger Management Jumpstart
presented by Pavel Somov (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2013, originally published 2013), 125 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- We’ve come to think of anger as a destructive problem, and it certainly can be. Anger can also be a profound opportunity for existential transformation. Anger Management Jumpstart is a brief, field-tested clinical curriculum for breaking the impasse of chronic anger (either for a clinician or a self-helper). This original, humanistic, solution-focused approach introduces 4 core mindfulness-powered change modalities: Impulse Control Training, Choice Awareness Training, Symbolic Threat Inoculation, and Somatic Emotional Self-regulation Training. Take yourself or your client on a journey of change from anger and frustration to compassion!
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2013 by Pavel Somov
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Spiritual, Ethical and Religious Values in Counseling, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Theory, Valores Espirituales, Éticos y Religiosos en el Asesoramiento, Valores Espirituais, Éticos e Religiosos, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Emotional states, Mindfulness, Behavior change, Self control, Anger, Mindfulness centered therapy, Anger management
- Pavel Somov
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Valores Espirituales, Éticos y Religiosos en el Asesoramiento, Valores Espirituais, Éticos e Religiosos, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.