Antidepressant Medication Strategies
presented by Joseph Wegmann (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2012, originally published 2012), 52 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Do today’s antidepressants really deliver what users expect? This guide focuses on tips for assessing depression, types of antidepressants, initiating antidepressant selection and herbal remedies for treating depression.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2012 Joseph Wegmann, R.Ph., LCSW
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Pharmaceuticals, Education, development, and training, Theory, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Depressive disorder, Medications, Psychopharmacology, Drug therapy
- Joseph Wegmann
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.