Assessing and Treating Trauma and PTSD, 2nd Ed
presented by Linda Schupp (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2015, originally published 2015), 213 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This reader-friendly book masterfully explores the nature of traumatic stress and provides spot-on assessment tools for various trauma-related criteria. The second edition updates significant trauma related diagnoses, as well as new theories, research and therapeutic techniques. This collection of physiological and psychological techniques provides professions with a practical, eclectic approach to a variety of treatments.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by Linda J. Schupp
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Disorders, Theory, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Trauma survivors, Emotional trauma, Healing trauma models, Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Linda Schupp
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.