Building Social Skills For Autism, Sensory Processing Disorders and Learning Disabilities
presented by Mary C. Hamrick, fl. 1998 and Tara Delaney, fl. 2015 (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2014, originally published 2014), 155 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Nationally recognized experts Tara Delaney, OTR/L and Mary Hamrick, CCC-SLP have designed this revolutionary workbook to help professionals use the sensory system to teach complex social skills and build self-awareness in children with autism, sensory processing disorder and learning disabilities. This new framework for developing a dynamic social skills program using the sensory system is a way to explore why kids react the way they do socially. With this framework in mind, professionals can build on children’s self-awareness and social acumen.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2014 by Tara Delaney and Mary C. Hamrick
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, School Counseling, Developmental Counseling, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Theory, Youth, Disorders, Aconselhamento Escolar, Asesoramiento Escolar, Asesoramiento del Desarrollo, Aconselhamento do Desenvolvimento, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Social skills, Perception, Social cognition
- Mary C. Hamrick, fl. 1998, Tara Delaney, fl. 2015
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Aconselhamento Escolar, Asesoramiento Escolar, Asesoramiento del Desarrollo, Aconselhamento do Desenvolvimento, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.