Couples Therapy Workbook
presented by Kathleen Mates-Youngman, fl. 2014 (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2014, originally published 2014), 157 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Couples Therapy Workbook is a series of guided questions to promote meaningful couple conversations and build ongoing, connected communication. The core of this unique guide is 30 guided conversations of the most critical relationship struggles. For each of the 30 topics, there is an introduction, goal-setting strategies and 10 scripted questions to ask each other - all presented in an easy-to-use mindful style. Set in a weekly format over 30 days but can be tailored to any timeframe. Designed to be used to couples, and also by therapists working with couples (bonus clinician prep included with each conversation).
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2014 by Kathleen Mates-Youngman
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Marriage and Family Counseling, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Family and relationships, Theory, Aconselhamento de Casal e de Família, Asesoramiento de Matrimonio y Familia, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Interpersonal communication, Spousal relationships, Relationship therapy
- Kathleen Mates-Youngman, fl. 2014
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Aconselhamento de Casal e de Família, Asesoramiento de Matrimonio y Familia, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.