Mastering the DSM-5
presented by Mary L. Flett, fl. 2014 (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2014, originally published 2014), 143 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- The DSM-5® is full of useful tools to take our clients 'vitals' ... but how do you use this new resource to shift from 'getting information' to 'using the results?' Mastering the DSM-5® provides a guide for each of the assessment measures, examples of how they can be implemented for various populations and settings, and suggestions for using evaluation tools with clients. Easy to use with case studies and examples. Also includes implementation checklists, templates to chart and measure results, and links to formatted excel spreadsheets.
- Field of Interest
- Counseling & Therapy
- PESI Inc.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2014 by Mary L. Flett
- Content Type
- Instructional material
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Counseling & Therapy, Psychology & Counseling, Health Sciences, Theoretical Approaches to Counseling, Aptitude and assessment, Psychological issues, Theory, Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento, Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Assessment
- Mary L. Flett, fl. 2014
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teoria do Aconselhamento, Teorías del Asesoramiento
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.