Blank Financial Information Form for American Book Publishers Council
in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 3, Folder 19: Correspondence 1956 - 1966; Finances 1954 - 1974 , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- An undated, two-sided from from the American Book Publishers Council seeks financial information of members to be used in the issuance of credit.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- Sample document or form
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 3, Folder 19: Correspondence 1956 - 1966; Finances 1954 - 1974
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, LGBT in the Arts, Publishers, LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.