Correspondence between Les Aday and Harold L. Call, February 1961
in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood) (February 1961), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 3, Folder 19: Correspondence 1956 - 1966; Finances 1954 - 1974 , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A letter from Harold Call of Pan-Graphic Press to Les Aday of West Coast News Company asks for 100 copies of ''The Gay Detective'' by Lou Rand Hogan, to be sold through Pan-Graphic's own retail channels. In an answering letter, Aday declines Call's offer.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 3, Folder 19: Correspondence 1956 - 1966; Finances 1954 - 1974
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, LGBT in the Arts, Publisher-writer relations, LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes, Pan-Graphic Press
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.