Correspondence between Barbara Gittings and Hal Call, February 1959
written by Barbara Gittings, 1932-2007 and Harold Leland Call, 1917-2000, in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood) (February 1959), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 3, Folder 19: Correspondence 1956 - 1966; Finances 1954 - 1974 , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A letter from Barbara Gittings of the Daughters of Bilitis in New York to Hal Call at Pan-Graphic Press asks for copies of a book, ''Gay Bar,'' to be sold after a lecture. In an answering letter, Call regrets that the current printing has run out, and that a second printing won't be ready by the lecture date.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Barbara Gittings, 1932-2007, Harold Leland Call, 1917-2000
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 3, Folder 19: Correspondence 1956 - 1966; Finances 1954 - 1974
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, LGBT in the Arts, Publisher-writer relations, Books, LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes, Pan-Graphic Press, Harold Leland Call, 1917-2000, Barbara Gittings, 1932-2007
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.