Correspondence Between Cristina Valentine and Hal Call, June 1959
in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood) (June 1959), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 3, Folder 19: Correspondence 1956 - 1966; Finances 1954 - 1974 , 4 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A four-page package of documents includes: a letter from Cristina Valentine to Hal Call at Pan-Graphic Press, noting a financial and legal dispute with another publisher over her book, ''The God Within,'' and asking for some copies returned from PGP; a slip of paper containing PGP's letterhead, in which Call directs Don to credit Valentine for four copies; a reply letter, presumably from Don, in which he tells Valentine about his own personal problems and PGP's financial difficulties; and a one-sentence note of thanks from Valentine.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 3, Folder 19: Correspondence 1956 - 1966; Finances 1954 - 1974
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, LGBT in the Arts, Publisher-writer relations, LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes, Pan-Graphic Press
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.